Senior C++ Developer
з/п не указана
Applied Systems is looking for Senior C++ Developer/ Team Lead to work on industrial automation projects.
We develop M2M and business process automation software, solutions include test, calibration, configuration and maintenance automation. We have deep domain know-how in data acquisition and process visualization.
Applied Systems is a member of Hi-Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development Competency.
What will be your tasks and functions when you join us?
- Participate in design, planning, specification, development of software components
- Manage project work packages; be responsible for quality and deadlines
- International communication with colleagues from different fields
Who are we looking for?
A successful candidate will have the following background and skills:
5 years C++ experience developing product features and functionality.
- Experience in software architecture, making design documents, concept, specifications.
- Experience with STL, Win32 API, COM, ATL.
- Experience in Windows desktop application development.
- Good debugging skills.
- Excellent estimation and planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of software development processes and tools.
- Intermediate and higher level of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of C#, WPF, WCF
- Experience in developing large-scale complex products
- Work experience in international environment
Why Applied Systems?
Because industrial automation is cool! Our solutions are applied on the premises of Volkswagen, BMW, Daimler, General Motors, and Porsche.
- competitive salary based on experience and skills, a stable career in a family-like atmosphere;
- unique experience, professional and career growth, knowledge sharing with international colleagues during workshops and seminars;
- comfortable working environment: new spacious office in «Kamennogorskyi» business center, café with business lunches and vehicle services station located in the same building, convenient transportation from «Kamennaya gorka» metro station (bus, routed taxicab);
- social package: reimbursable health care, gym and foreign language classes expenses, other bonuses (corporate events, holidays and gifts for kids, sport competitions, etc.).