Middle QA Engineer
з/п не указана
• Requirements testing: verification of requirements to meet INVEST criteria (independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, scalable, testable);
• Test design and development: design and maintain Test Cases/Check lists for large and complex web-applications within the scope of a broader test strategy; make test artefacts maintainable and traceable to requirements;
• Test Cases Review: participate in internal peer reviews of test documentation preceding test execution, providing feedback on coverage, relevance and problematic points;
• Test Activities Planning: active participation in refinement and planning sessions, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for testing tasks;
• Defect reporting: report and re-test defects according to generally accepted best practices and internal policies;
• Status reporting: systematically report status, progress and concerns in a proactive, consistent and accurate manner to all the Team and stakeholders;
• Agility: working as a member of a self-organized agile team to gain necessary input and ensure accurate and complete testing activities within each area and task;
• Collaboration: communicate with colleagues within and outside of the team in a clear, concise manner; make your effective contribution to cross-team processes and solutions.
• Automation: participation in creation, maintenance and usage of automated scripts on GUI and API levels.
• 2+ years of experience in web-application testing;
• Strong knowledge of software testing processes with QA reporting mechanisms;
• Experience in test case design end-to-end integration testing;
• At least intermediate level of spoken and written English;
• Wide knowledge of testing methodologies and experience with different testing types (both functional and non-functional);
• Deep understanding of Development Lifecycle; appreciation of Agile principles and self-organization;
• Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, attentiveness and good learning skills;
• Experience with MS TFS, MS Test manager, Git.
• Security testing, Performance testing practical knowledge.
• Experience with automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI, QTP, etc.
• Strong professional team;
• The best technologies for successful work;
• Interesting projects for world famous brands;
• Spacious office near the metro and comfortable workplaces;
• Paid participation in seminars, trainings and conferences;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Paid sick days and vacations;
• Cars and bicycle parking;
• Corporate events, team building;
• Bonuses for important life events.